Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Soles Foot job & Cumshot- Updated 10/27

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles Foot job & Cumshot- Updated 10/27
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a post recently where I had spoke about a girl who answered my ad on craigslist..we met up and she ended up loving Foot worship so much that she refused to take the money. We've been meeting regualry now and the other day she was cool with me taking some pics..sorry for the low quality but I was focused on other things lol.
The first few pics she gave me a nice slow teasing footjob that resulted in me spewing a hot string of cum onto her feet... I cleaned her feet and she put in some nylon socks and rubbed her soles in my face and gave me a handjob.. the second load was clearly smaller but a fun time nonetheless..pics below

[ October 27, 2017, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: blackmagict34 ]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
Had a post recently where I had spoke about a girl who answered my ad on craigslist..we met up and she ended up loving Foot worship so much that she refused to take the money. We've been meeting regualry now and the other day she was cool with me taking some pics..sorry for the low quality but I was focused on other things lol.
The first few pics she gave me a nice slow teasing footjob that resulted in me spewing a hot string of cum onto her feet... I cleaned her feet and she put in some nylon socks and rubbed her soles in my face and gave me a handjob.. the second load was clearly smaller but a fun time nonetheless..pics below

Can I attend one of your sessions?
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thud]

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant. You must introduce me to her.. . . [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles, and amazing that she ended up enjoying it so much that you get those footjobs for free now. Bravo. [Cheers] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you please PM your CL ad? I've been trying but my post keeps being flagged and taken down. I have nothing inappropriate within the ad as far as I'm concerned and it keeps being removed...

Thanks Bud!

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her wrinkly soles are very nice indeed! Thanks for sharing your pics here!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like winning to me. Awesome, is she latina?
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mav1000
Major Player
Member # 42644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mav1000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@blackmagict34 , your mailbox is full, can't send you a message. You'll have to delete some older messages...

[ October 25, 2017, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Mav1000 ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 113 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

quote:
Originally posted by Mav1000:
@blackmagict34 , your mailbox is full, can't send you a message. You'll have to delete some older messages...

Deleted some messages thanks

--------------------

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Not the same girl, all 3 are different from the girl I see now..but still some cool shots

-  -

-

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jesus! you have mastered CL
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links