Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Tia's First Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tia's First Footjob
Chevezzz
Loyal Member
Member # 49042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chevezzz   Author's Homepage   Email Chevezzz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tia is a cute, funny Latina/Cambodian mixed girl who found me online. I'm not sure where she discovered DeFEETed because I've been doing so much advertising in foot fetish forums and social media sites lately. I often try to hook up with girls on Facebook and Instagram, but that usually ends up being a waste of time. Sometimes, I even get feet pics in my email from girls. About 70% of the time, they never respond after I ask if they would like to meet for a session. I guess Tia fell into the 30%!...After a few emails, she called and I gave her the details on the kind of work I do. Tia is a girl with a kinky side and she said she loves trying new things!

She stops by and sits down for a minute to tell a little about herself. Then we got to business when I got comfortable on the floor and had her pose her feet at a sole view on my crotch while I jerked off. I almost forgot to mention that she arrived in a pair of Nike running shoes with NO SOCKS! The shoes were new, but still made her soles semi-smelly. That got me nice and revved up for the foot fuck!

Tia started off not really knowing what to do. But she really got down some great movement on my cock halfway in. I then grabbed her feet and penetrated those soles with passion! The clip ends with me squirting another big, soupy load that mostly landed on the floor. Her soles didn't miss all the jizz. I was able to smear a decent amount on them after pulling my penis from between her sexy size 7's!

DeFEETed: A Foot Fetish Story

-

-

-

defeetedcasting@gmail.com

DeFEETed C4S 112718

-

--------------------
CG

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kathyfeet59
Board Regular
Member # 51635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kathyfeet59     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has amazing looking soles.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely soles!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chevezzz
Loyal Member
Member # 49042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chevezzz   Author's Homepage   Email Chevezzz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. Her soles felt great! The batteries in the camera died halfway into the clip. That's the only reason why I lasted 10 minutes. Haha.

--------------------
CG

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links