Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Pocahontas Jones' Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pocahontas Jones' Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is Pocahontas Jones and this is her FULL SCENE. In this clip, you get it all from her solo foot tease, foot worship and foot worship in the pose position and the footjob ending. I also discounted this clip, as well. You get a ton of footage for the price. I love this girl's big feet and meaty soles!

Next up is 20 year old Pocahontas Jones! You've seen her tickling clips, now it's time for her solo foot tease. She has incredible size 9 feet. Huge feet with very nice wrinkled soles with a cool toe ring on one of her feet, as well. In this clip, I interview Pocahontas and she teases you with her closed toe heels, where you can see her high arches popping out out of them. She then shows you her wrinkles soles and the tops of her feet. From there, she gets into the Pose Position. This girl epitomizes GIRL-NEXT-DOOR! She's definitely one of the cutest, most natural girls I have ever worked with. Great natural boobs, too!

Gotta love worshiping size 9 feet! She's a little ticklish, but that's ok, lol. Her high arched feet are outstanding. Her soles have great wrinkles and she really enjoys her arches licked up and down. Watch her rub my cock over my jeans as she knows she'll be giving me a footjob next!

The footjob starts off on a bed with her stroking my cock as I lick her barefeet. As she really starts working my cock, she's going to town with both feet. Now, a lot of you have been requesting footjobs where the girl lays on her stomach, like in the Pose Position where I cum onto her cupped feet and soles. We do just that in the next position. Also, check out her toejob technique as she grips my cock with her feet while laying on her stomach. That's not easy to do, lol. It felt so damn good! Her gorgeous young face is incredible and she is truly a foot goddess!

See Pocahontas Jones FULL SCENE at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links