Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Kennedy Leigh's Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kennedy Leigh's Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't want to miss Kennedy Leigh's FULL SCENE!! She is simply amazing and I was very fortunate that I was able to work with her when I did. See her solo foot tease, foot worship, her getting me ready by teasing my cock while I worship her feet in the bathtub and of course the incredible footjob at the end! I also discounted this clip, as well.

Kennedy Leigh is one of my HOTTEST finds ever. She just turned 18 at the time and this is her first Foot Fetish shoot ever! She is unbelievably HOT. She's tan, has super soft skin and is EXTREMELY SENSUAL. This girl is truly one of a kind! Kennedy is from Minnesota and she's part Greek & German - what a cool combo! She has size 7.5 feet with incredibly HIGH ARCHES, I mean, REALLY high arches - they are unreal! Her soles are extremely soft and you can tell she takes good care of her feet. This clip features features some great angles and close ups of her feet while sitting and laying on a bed.

Her feet are near perfection! So nice and tan, super high arches. Super soft wrinkled soles. Now it's time for my tongue to take over and lick her soles from the back of her heels to her toes. I lick in between her toes and suck each one, as well. Kennedy's soles are heavenly and she is one of the most sensual girls I have ever worked with. If you like hot young blonde 18 year type girls with a golden tan and super high arches, you'll LOVE this clip! Check out the tan tops of her feet, too!

I LOVE wet waterlogged wrinkled soles in the bathtub! One look at 18 year old Kennedy Leigh's soles and high arches, I just had to get her into the bathtub to show off her wet soles. It made the tan tops of her feet look even sexier as it brought out her tan even more. The water made her SOLES WRINKLE up a ton! She is such a tease. After some teasing, I jump into the tub with her and lick her wet barefeet and soles and show them to the camera - GREAT WRINKLED SOLES & WET FEET shots in this clip. WATCH HER PLAY WITH AND STROKE MY COCK AS I LICK HER OTHER FOOT! This is one for the ages! Can this girl get any hotter??!!

Her face is beautiful. Her skin is super soft and golden brown. I can't believe how high her arches were and how soft her feet were. She has this innocence about her that will bring any guy to his knees. She's confident in herself and she LOVES to please! One thing that stands out very clearly is her sensuality. I have never seen a girl at her young age be so sensual. Everything she does is slow and calculated and she is very comfortable with her self. It's a very rare trait indeed. After worshiping Kennedy's incredible 18 year old size 7.5 wet feet in the bathtub, we decided to bring it out onto the bed. . She strokes my cock with one foot while I lick the arches of her other foot. I am rock hard and ready for action. This newcummer wastes no time and displays an amazing combo of cock stroking and slow sensual strokes. I didn't know how long I was going to last, seriously. I got myself back together and now she rubs the vaseline gel oil all over her tan feet and soles, getting them all nice and shiny. Now the real fun begins and she jerking off my cock with great stroking action. I explode all over feet and the load went all over the place, straight up in the air several times and all over her feet. SHE'S THAT GOOD!! You owe to yourself to witness this beauty at work. She is EXTREMELY good at what she does!

See Kennedy Leigh's Full Scene at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She’s sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links