Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » New update 7-22-18 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: New update 7-22-18
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I’m pretty good with a camera, too, and I’ve got a bigger lense!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrisSoftSoles
Board Regular
Member # 51699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KrisSoftSoles   Email KrisSoftSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone hope your Monday was great!! Since I haven’t posted here in a bit thought I’d put up a little Monday treat!!

-  -  -

Kris, XOXO

Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Thud] you are the epitome of perfection. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW Kris, you are stunning. Keep them coming
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrisSoftSoles
Board Regular
Member # 51699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KrisSoftSoles   Email KrisSoftSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you guys I really appreciate the love ❤️

Kris, xoxo

Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnivore
Board Regular
Member # 46880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnivore   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing feet. Was this set exclusive to wusfeetlinks?
http://wusfeetlinks.com/feat201801.html

Pretty in pink looks like a completely different set according to your twitter line.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrisSoftSoles
Board Regular
Member # 51699

quote:
Originally posted by Karnivore:
Amazing feet. Was this set exclusive to wusfeetlinks?
http://wusfeetlinks.com/feat201801.html

Pretty in pink looks like a completely different set according to your twitter line.

Yes it was a exclusive set just for Wu’s. The new pretty is a soles and masterbation video for my site.

Kris, XOXO

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for the pics Kris, you are a jewel! I love your soft feet!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrisSoftSoles
Board Regular
Member # 51699

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Thank you so much for the pics Kris, you are a jewel! I love your soft feet!

Thank you sweetie 💋

Kris, XOXO

Crimson Beaver
Loyal Member
Member # 51795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Beaver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KrisSoftSoles:
 -

Kris, XOXO

Gorgeous labia majora and rosebud! [Mmm]

--------------------
The luscious ass, soles and toes in our avatar are my wife's...

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrisSoftSoles
Board Regular
Member # 51699

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Beaver:
quote:
Originally posted by KrisSoftSoles:
 -

Kris, XOXO

Gorgeous labia majora and rosebud! [Mmm]
Thank you sweetie!! I’m quite fond of my fat kitty and little asshole ☺️☺️

Kris, XOXO

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. You have a pussy that I'd play with all night long. And that's before we get to your soles [Drool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrisSoftSoles
Board Regular
Member # 51699

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Wow. You have a pussy that I'd play with all night long. And that's before we get to your soles [Drool] [Thumbs Up]

[Tongue] [Tongue]
KrisSoftSoles
Board Regular
Member # 51699

Little sample of a new set. Had more fun with my camera man. But I was feeling a bit bitchy so I sucked him and gave him a FJ but didn’t let him cum 😈😈😈

-  -  -  -

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links