Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Andi Rose's Full Scene! Barely Legal Footjobs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andi Rose's Full Scene! Barely Legal Footjobs
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is Andi Rose's full scene. She is a gorgeous local Philly model. I also discounted this clip, as well. See her on the streets in Philly, solo foot tease, foot worship and footjob.

No way! There's this hot tall girl with model looks and long legs. I am scoping this one out from a local Philly coffee shop not far from my studio. I love the coffee in this place and I frequent this place often. You never know when you come across a girl willing to show off her feet. It was a bit awkward at first I'll admit, but once I showed her my card and list of websites and that I was legit and maybe, just maybe, the idea of making some quick cash for Christmas shopping, could have been the clincher.....lol. Anyway, we rode back to my studio and up the stairs we went and she showed off her feet. She wore sneakers and socks, which made her feet sweaty. She peels the socks off and shows you her wrinkled soles and also her feet and soles on the ottoman, which put you right at the level of her feet,so they are practically in your face. If you like girls off the street in jeans, and something spur of the moment, you'll love this! Turns out this girl is QUITE open-minded and I think you are gonna like her.....

After meeting Andi on the street in Philly, she was more than nice enough to come back to my studio for a quick shoot and foot tease. Now, she wanted to do more and was totally cool with stripping down to her bra and panties to give more of a show. She strikes many poses in her high heels and then gives a nice shoe dangle. After that, she lays in the Pose Position and then puts her feet on top of an ottoman giving you a perfect eye level view of her nice wrinkled soles. Not done yet, now she applies gel oil all over the tops and bottoms of her feet and she gets them them nice and shiny. Great feet!

Now it's finally time to worship Andi's high arched feet and wrinkled soles. I had been holding out on her but I couldn't hold back any longer. For a girl, who I had just met, she was very open to having her feet licked and toes sucked.

I met this girl on the streets of Philadelphia outside of a coffee shop I frequent. What I did not realize that the girl I met was quite the foot freak! While initially a little weird and maybe even caught off guard a little bit, I could not resist to at least ask the question. After I pick her up off the street and take her back to my studio just down the street. I have her pose in her street clothes and show her my feet in her audition phase. then next.....BINGO!! That's right, an open minded girl who doesn't mind doing her FIRST FOOTJOB! She needs money for Christmas shopping, so why not give it a shot, right? We waste no time as she starts right on my desk back at the studio. She rubs my cock on top of my sweat pants, with her high heel, while I lick the other foot. Soon enough my pants come down and she's still playing with my cock with the high heel. This felt awesome, by the way! Then, she gave me a shoejob with her one foot and the other foot, bare! What a contrast in feeling! One side, the kinda cold and hard leather feel and the other a sweaty barefoot. This was INCREDIBLE! What impressed me the most was her amazing stroking ability and technique. After that, the other heel came off and the cock stroking became more fierce. I popped all over her feet, with the jizz flying straight up in the air, not one, but twice! She was THAT GOOD! Then, she holds up her soles showing the jizz running down them and then on the tops of her feet and toes.

See Andi Rose's clip at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links