Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Italian Model & Footjob updated 1/25

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Italian Model & Footjob updated 1/25
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Few weeks ago I met this mid 20s beautiful Italian woman new to the world of foot fetish. Never posed for photos and never had her feet worshipped. After our first two meetings, I finally talked her into foot worship and a footjob. When I finally got her feet in my hands and felt how soft and smooth they were I instantly got a boner.
She is completely new to all of this and looking to explore, so as I worshipped her feet I showed her what guys like to do, and tried to explain what others might be into. I knew she was having fun when she got up and scooted closer to me so she could really get her feet in my face, and she began to freely rub them over me, finding her comfort
I never had such a good footjob from a first timer. Usually I try to get alot of footjob pics.. But once she found her grip between her soles I came in about 2 min, barely even got to coach her lol..anywhere here's the pics

-

-
 -

-

-

-

[ January 26, 2018, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: blackmagict34 ]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The image of her soles alone has me ready to finish so I could imagine what having them wrapped around my cock would do to me instantly. Her soles look truly amazing to me. [Thud] [Drool] [Drool] [Hump] [Hump] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are jerk worthy, absolutely! [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so jealous I wanna be that guy
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a great story, I'm always overjoyed when I find a diamond in the rough like that.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last photo... [Jerkoff]

She has some great feet, loving your work. [Cheers]

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
blackmagict34, good score! [Cheers] She's definitely a keeper! What size is she? You should do more photos of her and thanks for sharing. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Few more pics of my favorite foot friend. We had a snow storm in NYC a few weeks back. Office closed early so I figured the best way to pass time stuck inside is go play with a pair of soft Italian feet. Pics aren't as good due to low lighting. Usually I do the photos first and then a footjob. But after I oiled up her feet and she slipped on her heels I had to have her take them off and give me a solejob ( no pics but I have vids) we resumed the pics.. But I had to stop short again bc I was just too hard. She's on vacay..But when she gets back more footjobs to come

-

-
 -

-

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow [Thud] [Thud] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links