Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Mary's Awesome Cock Rub! sz. 9.5-10

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mary's Awesome Cock Rub! sz. 9.5-10
Chevezzz
Loyal Member
Member # 49042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chevezzz   Author's Homepage   Email Chevezzz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a surprise text message from Mary the other day while doing some video editing on the computer. Haven't heard from her in almost 6 months and she said she wanted to come over for a session. I said HELL YEAH!...Getting requests from girls I've worked with before doesn't happen too often. Usually, I'm the one who has to do all the work in reaching out and booking for gigs. So she just made my job easier for the week.

I went back and watched Mary's first footjob clip and remembered she had a difficult time performing a fj while laying on her stomach. So I encouraged her to try a different technique this time. A HEELJOB!

Mary arrives and her feet looked great as usual. I always love to stare, feel and get a good sniffing of a hot pair of feet before getting to the grand finale. She uses the heels and soles of her sz. 9.5-10 feet to give my penis a great rub down for a lovely 8 minutes! The movement goes from slow and sensual to more rapid. I wanted to leave my load on her soles and that's what I did as you can see!

What a way to end 2017! HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all and thanks for supporting DeFEETed in its first year of operation. It's been a journey this year with meeting so many new people and I'm excited to see what episodes are ahead in 2018.

DeFEETed: A Foot Fetish Story

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

DeFEETed C4S 112718

defeetedcasting@gmail.com

-

--------------------
CG

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah! Her soles look butter soft.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I need to get to know women like that [Thumbs Up] . Her soles are big and beautiful, enough to make me [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles are looking damn fine!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links