Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Make The Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Make The Sale
tafootworship
All Pro Poster
Member # 51474

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tafootworship   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honey is selling tupperware sets to anyone she can, today she is trying to sell a set to her friend Cleo. Cleo needs the set but still needs a little something to sweeten the deal. Honey will do almost anything to make the sale and giving her pervy friend her feet doesn't seem like much a big deal! Honey gets turned on right away and of course Cleo ends up with new tupperware and amazing feet in her mouth.

Check out the video: TA WORSHIP  -

Posts: 657 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah. Tupperware parties. I remember those days. Unsure about the reality this particular sales strategy had. Perhaps, it happened somewhere, right? Sort of like the spate (or so it seems) of young, hot high school teachers whose 'after school' policies pertaining to male students have been questioned by all except the latter. Nonetheless, an excellent fantasy piece to angle into a fetish video.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would certainly sweeten the deal for me [Cheers]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, that blonde has perfect feet.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links