Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Ms. Sweet's Clip Updates

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ms. Sweet's Clip Updates
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.BittaVonSweet   Author's Homepage   Email Ms.BittaVonSweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to share with you guys my most recent clip updates.

First one: Cock Squash

Poor little cock beneath my feet .....I guess I was a bit too hard on it the other day when I jumped right on its balls with all my weight. Now its all tender and sore .....one nut even seems to be a bit squashed, pretty oblong, I will have to fix my little play toy so I can have more fun, and shoot more videos for you guys! How's that you ask? Well of course, rounding it out under my pretty little toes and trying to mash and massage it back into the semi round shape that its suppose to be in! LOL.....well as close to the original shape as possible I guess.....Who am I kidding.....round, flat, it doesn't make any difference to me, I just know I like to walk all over it ! I did try to massage it under my toes, while forcing the juices down to it by mashing its cock beneath my other foot , kind of forcing the pressure down kinda thing ......lets see if it will work and make it all better!

-

Second one: Cock Squash Continueum

I think its deformed ball is all better .....now time to get more serious ! Now I can mash and grind all I want ! You know I really love walking around on that cock and balls, I love the way it feels squishing around under my feet and between my toes! Just knowing that I am the only thing that matters on if it will survive my treatment is a turn on for me! I like to walk all over it when my feet are feeling a bit cold because it really does wonders heating things up! makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and makes my pretty bare feet nice and warm also ! I love the feeling of the flesh stretching between my toes when I decide to stand tip-toe on it too ! all warm and gooey feeling !

The biggest turn on for me is knowing that you enjoy watching me do this to a poor helpless cock and balls enough to jerk off at the sight of my feet all over that slaves cock !

-

You can find them both at Sweets Treats Trample Femdomme

--------------------
BittaVonSweet feet, nylons,Trample FREE !

My Clips4Sale Store

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.BittaVonSweet   Author's Homepage   Email Ms.BittaVonSweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mistress Forces Her Hand

-

Would you believe I actually had to force my slave to cum? Normally, it is an easy process. Flowing with ease, without effort on my part. I get just a bit irritated with my slave. How dare his cock be flaccid in my presence? I just chalked it up to nerves and being scared of what was to come if his performance wasn't up to par.

I yank on his flaccid cock, getting it semi-hard and express my disdane for his less than perfect erection. After all, I love a hard as nails cock to step all over. I stand up and trample all over him, walking back and forth over his belly and balls. It seems to enjoy my punishment, as it slowly turns chubby. I finally force that useless seed out of his balls. I wasn't stopping till he had given his all to me, his goddess.

You Can find the preview here: SweetsTreats Trample Femdomme

--------------------

My Clips4Sale Store

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Strength Training
 -

Whipping my slave back into "trample" shape isn't going to be easy. Lucky for him I just love challenges. I started out all excited. I strapped my black boots on and ordered him to the floor for his trampling. I hopped on his chest with both feet and realized just how out of shape he really was!

After the many years of his cock getting most of the attention from my feet he seems to have lost some of his conditioning. His cock might be able to take a stiff heel and a good smashing, but the rest of him is soft and squishy. I have big plans to change that. Even though he is being a real pussy when I walk on him, guess what? I don't care! I use his face as a step stool to hop on and over the rest of his body, walking all over him and watching him really try not to make grunting sounds. I love being cruel to him.

You can find the clip preview here: Strength Training

--------------------

My Clips4Sale Store

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Thanks Icarus! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

My Clips4Sale Store

Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

A Requested Clip

This is a custom clip done for a customer who has a fetish of girls with super strength (especially within their toes) Luckily for me He picked the right gal! Not only are my toes strong, But I can actually demolish a cock underfoot if I really wanted to!!!!! I mash and squeeze my slaves cock with my horribly strong toes, telling him of the super strength feats I can accomplish with my toes.

I threaten to demolish his dickhead with just a squeeze, to demonstrate I use my toes to constrict the tip pf his cock till it is purple and shiny, just about to pop! I mention that my toes are so strong that I can climb walls with them and crush the concrete while I climb like spiderwoman. I can bend metal with these toes, and I tell him that when he cums, his worthless seed will meet their end under my powerful toes, and if you listen closely, you'll here them scream as I grind them and squish them into nothing.

-

You can find the clip preview here: Death Grip Toes

--------------------

My Clips4Sale Store

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

-

I could think of a million reasons why my slaves cock is useless. But on occasion I can think of a few reasons why it isn't. Today is the day I came up with a new way to use his cock to my benefit. You see, when his cock is inserted into the sole of my shoe, it becomes like a memory foam shoe insert! Which is great for walking, running, excersizing, just general day to day activities. I was just thrilled with my self for discovering this. HA!

Of course the excitement for his cock was short lived, as I smashed it's full length underneath the soles of my sandals, telling him that his cock is mine to do with whatever I want, when I want, however I want to. Then as he cums I make sure to demolish any seed that might spew from his smashed head.

-

I delight in my slave's torment. Especially when stepping all over his balls with my barefeet and crushing them with my toes. Hearing him gasp in pain (or pleasure, I can't really tell) makes me giddy. I like watching his balls flatten out on the cockboard while I smash them with my heels. What a challenge I gave him! I order him to come all over my toes after I smashed his cock and balls flat. He managed to have a happy ending...sort of. His balls will be bruised blue tomorrow!

you can find both clip previews here: SweetsTreats Trample Femdomme

--------------------

My Clips4Sale Store

Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

stomping his sensitive balls

-

Why are men's balls so damn sensitive? They are weak and easily damaged. Probably why I think men are the weaker sex. They resemble that weak little sac of flesh between their legs! Whatever the case, my slaves balls get a good smashing, I tell him how tender his balls are as I step down full weight. I would imagine he was thinking the same thing, feeling all that pain rush into his balls after my toes come down on them and squeeze with all their might.

He is a sucker for pain anyways and still manages to blow a good load with me crushing his jewels.

--------------------

My Clips4Sale Store

Crimson Beaver
Loyal Member
Member # 51795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Beaver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, love the barefoot trampling in skinny jeans!

--------------------
The luscious ass, soles and toes in our avatar are my wife's...

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Posted a new one ! Who likes Dirty Tennies ???

-

--------------------

My Clips4Sale Store

Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Here is one that you might enjoy....made him support my weight on his shoulders while I gave him a footjob....I just loved the feeling of his muscles trembling under my ass as he tried to keep me up so I could finish up his reward !  -

--------------------

My Clips4Sale Store

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Lucky guy!
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

I think I have herd that before somewhere .....LOL

--------------------

My Clips4Sale Store

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links