Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Mardi Gras Girl Sz. 8 High Arched Long Toes FJ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mardi Gras Girl Sz. 8 High Arched Long Toes FJ
Chevezzz
Loyal Member
Member # 49042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chevezzz   Author's Homepage   Email Chevezzz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it's that time again here in Louisiana...Mardi Gras! Nothing but parades, parties, food and lots of drinking for an entire month! I was out and about in downtown all day last Saturday for the Krewe of Centaur Parade; just trying my luck at finding a new girl to introduce to my world of feet. With the thousands of wild women in attendance along the 5 mile route, I knew I was sure to score something!

So I pulled my bike out the trunk of the car and began pedaling; with my camera around my neck of course. The camera always attracts attention and it's also a good conversation starter. I pedaled about a mile down the route 30 minutes before the parade began. Made some small talk with a group of people who were tailgating for a few minutes and then kept it moving. I noticed there were mostly families along the route; so I turned around to cross the bridge and headed towards the outdoor mall. Good thing I did that because I came across many more girls there. I gave a simple "Hi" to most of them. Some ignored me; others smiled and continued walking when I tried to speak some more. Then I stopped right in the path of these two chicks. Both young, attractive, wearing leggings and flip-flops.

"You took some boob pics yet?", one of them asked. My eyes suddenly grew big! No, but can I get a shot of yours?, I asked jokingly. She didn't flash me, but that was my cue to dish my credentials. We traded numbers and I just hoped for the best. I couldn't wait to get a confirmation for a session. So I sent a text only 2 days later. There was good news and bad news. The bad was that only one of the girls, Kharma, was down to meet up. Her friend wasn't interested. The good news was that she was ok with a nude shoot and footjob!...I'LL TAKE IT!

Kharma arrives, strips and shows her great 5'3 body and hot size 8 soles! She said she has modeling on her resume, but never heard of foot modeling or any foot fetish activities. She gets ready for her first footjob and the feel of her soft soles on my penis was incredible! No lube was needed for this session. Her toes are also very tasteful. The perfect length and positioned just right! In the end, Kharma makes me blow a warm thick load between her arched feet. A very satisfying footjob! You guys will definitely see more of her.

DeFEETed: A Foot Fetish Story

-

-

-

-

-

-

DeFEETed C4S 112718

defeetedcasting@gmail.com

-

--------------------
CG

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, great score. Can’t wait to see more of her beautiful soles. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is a bloody good result. Her soles and toes are fantastic. I'd be unloading in seconds [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chevezzz
Loyal Member
Member # 49042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chevezzz   Author's Homepage   Email Chevezzz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to make it longer, but it took a lot for me to last just 10 minutes!

--------------------
CG

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe nails are too long, but I'm sure my hard on can look past it [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got damn they are some of the nicest shaped feet I've seen in a very long time. Slender tender and soft looking! My kind of feet. Just amazing
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, she's a real HOTTIE!!! [Hump] [Thumbs Up] [Cheers] [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links