Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Natalie Moore's Full Scene!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Natalie Moore's Full Scene!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is Natalie Moore's FULL SCENE. She has the sweatiest feet I have ever licked or received a footjob from. It's incredible! See it all here from solo foot tease, pose, foot worship and footjob. I also gave a nice discount on this scene. You get a ton of free footage!

22 year old, Natalie Moore is a dream come true!! I say that because I absolutely LOVE sweaty feet. Not only is Natalie Moore's feet sweaty because she's wearing sneakers without socks but her feet are NATURALLY sweaty! I mean, REALLY SWEATY! To the point where you can see it glisten and her size 7 feet are wet. She said she used to be very self-conscious of it but I told her not to worry about a thing here when it comes to foot fetish, lol. I'm telling ya, it was instant wood. Her smooth, creamy fair skinned feet combined with the naturally sweaty moisture, it was INCREDIBLE! This is her very first foot fetish shoot of any kind and she is EXTREMELY SENSUAL with a VERY SEXY VOICE. Check out the toe pointing, toe wiggling and sole scrunching. A foot lover's dream cum true!

Natalie's size 7 feet couldn't be in a better position - IN MY FACE! Here, Natalie Moore gets her bare feet licked in THE POSE POSITION and also with her feet propped up on the arm rest. This gives you an up close and personal look at her great wrinkled soles. After that, she lays on her stomach with her soles facing up and rest on the arm rest. Truly amazing sweaty feet!

This super sensual girl TOTALLY LOVES having her feet worshiped and giving her FIRST FOOTJOB! I actually cover THREE DIFFERENT FOOTJOB POSITIONS for you! First, her stroking my cock sitting next to me in a more traditional position and then, a RARE POSITION where I am sitting on the floor and Natalie is sitting on the couch BEHIND me allowing her just enough room to stroke me with her high arches. NOT ONLY THAT, the camera changes direction and angles to show you an over the top view and you can clearly see the SWEAT ON HER SOLES AND ARCHES GLISTEN!! That's right, NO gel oil or lube necessary! Nothing beats SWEATY FEET! We then finish where she's laying on top of me and stroking my cock till I explode all over her soles and and the tops of her feet. She got me good, because the jizz just kept on coming, lol! Finally she rubs her feet all into the cum and hold up the soles for GREAT CLOSEUPS OF HER CUM COVERED FEET!!

See this scene at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

See Natalie Moore's HUGE gaping asshole at:

www.phillybuttsluts.com

www.allanalallthetime.com - Pics and Video

Starring: Natalie Moore and John

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links