Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Principal Sadie Makes Loser Student Cum In Pants

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Principal Sadie Makes Loser Student Cum In Pants
Goddesses Own You
Elite Trooper
Member # 49796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddesses Own You   Author's Homepage   Email Goddesses Own You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out this hot new clip at Bratty Babes Own You

-

Principal Sadie Holmes has a student in her office. This student is an A plus student and rarely gets in trouble. Apparently one of his teachers took off her pantyhose during lunch and Billy stole them. The student try's to lie but Sadie slips off her heel and shoves her smelly nylon clad soles in his face. The student cannot take it and immediately devours Sadie's sheer nylon soles. Sadie shoves both her feet in his face and has her evidence as he licks smells and kisses her size ten soles. Sadie slips one foot to her students crotch and begins to rub. Sadie rubs his cock with one foot and uses her other foot to smother his face. All of a sudden the student begins to shake and quiver. The student has blown a load in his pants and Sadie cant help but to laugh at what a loser he is. Sadie knows the perfect punishment she sends the student back to class with a cummy mess all over his pants.

Bratty Babes Own You

Posts: 255 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish my pricaple was like that. I'd have got in trouble a lot more [Laugh]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links