Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Erica Fontes' Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Erica Fontes' Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy Erica Fontes' FULL SCENE! You get it all from solo foot tease, foot worship and a great footjob ending with one of the hottest Euro girls you'll see. Her feet are absolutely amazing! I also discounted this clip, as well.

Meet Erica Fontes from Portugal. You gotta love the sexy accent! This girl is sooooo seductive. She is wearing a pink outfit complete with pink knee high socks that make her feet smelly and sweaty. Love the sneakers, too! She's real tan - incredible body , perfect ass and super highly arched size 6 feet. She's just 20 years old. Here, she removes her socks and teases you and she also does a strip tease giving you a perfect view of her body and super camera angles - you feel like she's almost stepping on you and pointing her feet directly at you! She then shows how flexible she is by playing with herself with her heel and then it's time for some self-toe sucking. I could not wait to lick Erica's barefeet - so nice and tan and soft with arches. She's so sensual and really gets into it and also plays with herself.

Next, she starts off in knee socks and gives me a sensational footjob,then with her barefeet and she even slaps my dick around with her feet - that REALLY gets me going, lol. She also continues to stroke my cock and gives an amazing toejob. She finally finishes me off as I explode all over the tan tops of her feet.

Starring: Erica Fontes and John

See this clip at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links