Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Goodwill Mom's Big Wide Cummed Soles!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goodwill Mom's Big Wide Cummed Soles!
Chevezzz
Loyal Member
Member # 49042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chevezzz   Author's Homepage   Email Chevezzz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I visit Goodwill stores and flea markets regularly. It's amazing what some people give away to these places! I've found nice pieces of furniture, collectibles and brand new expensive clothing with tags still attached over the years. Yeah...I'm a big cheapskate and major bargain shopper!
Another thing I like about going to these places are the down-to-earth women I often meet there. I guess it was my lucky day last month when I met this late 30ish mom of 2 who was checking out some houseware items. What caught my attention were her large wide feet in a pair of flip flops. I pretended to be interested in the same stuff and we exchanged a few friendly words. She thought I was looking for something for my "wife or lady friend." That's when I informed her that I was single and really just looking for anything that could come in handy at home. I then got into discussing my hobbies and complimented her feet. She's actually heard of foot fetish but didn't know much about it. I told her that I would be more than happy to show her some of the activities.
She was a nice woman and easy to talk to. So I kinda knew I could land a session with her after that day. She comes over weeks later wearing the same flip flops. She said that she wears a size 8, but they looked a lot bigger. I was guessing at least 10!...We talked about a footjob before the session; so you know my goal was to leave semen on those big wide soles! She places those paddles around my penis to get my juices going and my focus at that moment was to not grow a woody to quickly and blow a premature load. She then turns around and sits on my crotch to give a nice view of her butt and soles! A little drop of jizz nearly seeps out after that.
The clip ends hilariously when she tries to miss the load dripping on her soles, BUT I still managed to smear on a decent amount.

DeFEETed: A Foot Fetish Story

-

-

-

-

-

-

DeFEETed C4S 112718

defeetedcasting@gmail.com

-

--------------------
CG

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are da man! Your videos and experiences are great!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a find my man. Those soles are definitely great cum catchers. [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are lovely!!!! what a great story
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links