Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Real Estate Agent Sadie Holmes Cum Blast Footjob Wife MacyUnaware HD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Real Estate Agent Sadie Holmes Cum Blast Footjob Wife MacyUnaware HD
Goddesses Own You
Elite Trooper
Member # 49796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddesses Own You   Author's Homepage   Email Goddesses Own You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch This Hot New Clip At Bratty Babes Own YOU

-

Sadie is back and shes here to sell this house. Sadie walks in Macy and her husband. Macy immediatly complains that the house is hot and slips off her shoes to cool down her sweaty nylon feet. Sadie is always in high quality pantyhose and knows no one can resist them. Sadie notices this loser husband staring at her heels dangling off her nylon clad foot. Sadie knows she can completely control him now. This losers husbands wife Macy is to busy complaining about the house and to busy going through her phone to realize whats going on. Sadie shoves her feet in his face and grinds her foot on his cock. Sadie can see his cock is throbbing and queasily tells him to take out his cock. The husband is scared but cant resist. Sadie begins to give him a footjob but continues the negotiation. The husband cannot take it anymore and Sadie can feel him about to blow his load. Sadie demands he take the offer and the loser husband agrees. All of a sudden the husband shoots his load like a geyser and it hits his wife. Macy looks down and sees her pantyhose leg covered in cum. Macy lets her husband know he can enjoy his new house divorced. ***Not Real Cock***

Posts: 255 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that's how she negotiates I'd buy it .. . [Bow Down]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links