Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Chastity Lynn's Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chastity Lynn's Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out Chastity Lynn's FULL SCENE! She is a super popular girl and incredible feet. Very soft wrinkled soles, too. See her solo foot tease, foot worship, and footjob at the end. She takes a huge load of cum on her feet. I also discounted this clip, as well.

Here's another beauty! It's Chastity Lynn, another superstar in the industry. She's done very limited foot fetish or foot worship work before, so this is a real treat for her foot fans! She has size 8.5 feet with very high arches and extremely wrinkled soles. Her body is incredible, just look at her long legs and ass in those super short denim shorts. Chastity teases you in high heels and them removes them ans shows the tops and bottoms of her feet. She's sure to scrunch and wrinkle her soles and flex her arches. She also gives you a nice up close shot of her pussy since her shorts are sooooo freakin skimpy!

Now, I get my chance to worship her size 8.5 feet. I love how soft her wrinkled soles are and her arches are amazing! Very sensual clip. She also rubs my cock over my pants while I worship her feet.

This long legged beauty is so sensual and gives me a great footjob and toejob. She is so stunning and draws you in, that she even caught my camera guy off guard, lol. She has that effect on guys, lol. I think she'll have that same effect on you! She has a very unique and amazing footjob technique, too.

Starring: Chastity Lynn and John

See Chastity Lynn's FULL SCENE at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

See Chastity Lynn's ANAL CUCKOLD clip at:

www.analcuckold.com

To see Pics and Video of her anal cuckold scene, go to:

www.allanalallthetime.com

You also get access to:

www.fuckedfeet.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links