Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Caught Sniffing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Caught Sniffing
tafootworship
All Pro Poster
Member # 51474

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tafootworship   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi has been secretly sniffing her friend Kitty's socks and shoes and today she loses herself in the scent and Kitty walks in and catches her. She is surprised that anyone would want to smell her shoes but she is a little curious. Naomi tells her about her foot fetish and that she was embarrassed to say anything but surprisingly Kitty is more than happy to share her gorgeous feet!

Check out the video: TA WORSHIP
 -

Posts: 657 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links