Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Dr Reagan Lush's Foot Smelling Handjob Therapy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dr Reagan Lush's Foot Smelling Handjob Therapy
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Dr Reagan Lush has a unique ability to get into the heads of men and find out what causes their sexual dysfunction. Today she has a new patient who has been sent to her by his gf to find out why he can't get hard anymore when having sex. Dr Lush asks him a few questions before she notices him staring at her dangling heels. She asks if he likes her shoes. He mutters something about how they look cool. She scribbles down some notes then let's her heel drop off exposing her perfect barefoot inches from His face. His eyes are glued to her perfect peds as she continues her session. She knows he has a foot fetish and starts rubbing her foot on his crotch telling him she wants to see if she can get a reaction. He goes stiff in more than one way as his sexy Doctor gets down next to him and removes his pants then starts stroking his now rock hard cock while she encourages him to sniff her sweaty stinky feet. That patent leather mixed with a bit of vinegar sets his cock ablaze. her expert strokes keep him on edge the entire time before he gushes cum all over the place. Dr Lush may have cured him!

Starring: Reagan Lush, Jason Ninja

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job Doc.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a great doctor!
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's 1 Dr. I would go back for multiple check-ups without a reason [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

agreed!
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be back to see the doctor every week [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links