Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Customer Service

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Customer Service
tafootworship
All Pro Poster
Member # 51474

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tafootworship   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karley is a little upset with hotel management where she is staying the night, her room is a mess and she didn't even get a chocolate on her pillow. She calls to complain and the manager on duty, Naomi, comes in to help make Karley's stay as enjoyable as possible. There are a few things Naomi can do to make the room better, free upgrade and such, but she has one very special thing she can do to totally satisfy her guest, some sexy wet foot worship.

Check out the video: TA WORSHIP  -

Posts: 657 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Bow Down]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you just create a TAWorship megathread instead? You guys spam so much
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links