Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Reagan Lush Trampling Footjob Epic cumshot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reagan Lush Trampling Footjob Epic cumshot
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Reagan is in the mood to completely crush her sub under her perfect barefoot. She has an even more devious idea this time however! She wants to stomp his cock till he cums everywhere! A Stompjob! She naturally wants to stomp his face and body in as well before getting to the main course. Her soft size 7's crush his manhood as she humiliates him and rips him apart verbally. Her stomps are hard and she stands on his face as if it's nothing. She then focuses on his cock,smashing it over and over again under foot till he somehow manages to blow a MASSIVE cumblast all over himself. Reagan then wipes her feet in it and smears it all over his naked body ending the humiliation in style! Super HOT clip!

Starring: Reagan Lush, Jason Ninja

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, sweet! I need to get this clip!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a good one!
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theninja:
It's a good one!

It’s a great one! I just bought and watched the clip and it’s awesome! She’s treacherous, man. She worked your dick over good! Don’t know how you weren’t making more noise! [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
quote:
Originally posted by theninja:
It's a good one!

It’s a great one! I just bought and watched the clip and it’s awesome! She’s treacherous, man. She worked your dick over good! Don’t know how you weren’t making more noise! [Laugh]
I've heard fans hate hearing the guy when he makes noise lol so I try to stay silent!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links