Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Nina's tickled and fucked feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nina's tickled and fucked feet
Soo lovely Soles
Board Regular
Member # 50324

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Soo lovely Soles   Author's Homepage   Email Soo lovely Soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Nina, a lovely girl who's very curious and open-minded when it comes to fetishes of any kind. Luckily I had the chance to do this video with her! Nina said she already experienced tickling but not that much focusing on her feet.

So we got started with slight feather and brush tickling her wonderful soles which lead to lots of giggling and laughing - in Nina's case the laughter has something of a professional singer although she isn't. She wiggled her wrinkled soles, her toes were spreading immensely and she got the first idea of how tickling could become slightly uncomfortable...

Finally I placed her soles around my cock and started tickling again. I clearly noticed that while tickling her feet with the feather Nina tried to react not too intense in order not to hurt my cock. And that is what I love about tickling footfucks: the feeling of the girls' wish to draw their feet back but they know they aren't allowed to. They only can squeeze you more and hope you cum faster, hehe! Actually it normally doesn't take very long and so after a climaxing and intensifying tickle assault with my fingers between her toes her jerking reactions lead to a really good orgasm and my sperm run all over her soles!

-

--------------------
SoloSo clips
http://clips4sale.com/39420

-

Posts: 26 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Joint]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look like a lot of fun.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice.... [Hump]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that your store is still going strong!
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links