Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Fun with my wife's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fun with my wife's feet
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was my second cumshot of the day as we'd been "busy" earlier!

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’d love to cum all over them
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crimson Beaver
Loyal Member
Member # 51795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Beaver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous soles! Love her wrinkles!

--------------------
The luscious ass, soles and toes in our avatar are my wife's...

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Beaver:
Gorgeous soles! Love her wrinkles!

Thanks CB! I hope to get some more pics this weekend.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony87
Loyal Member
Member # 52007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony87   Email Tony87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her soles. Even my girlfriend would like to lick them.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jul 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful. Nice cum pattern for a second one of the day!
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With feet like that, anyone can have fun. [Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that looks like some real fun. Her toes are very nice, love the red and the contrast to her skin.
Imagine the first cum shot of the day [Laugh]

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Now that looks like some real fun. Her toes are very nice, love the red and the contrast to her skin.
Imagine the first cum shot of the day [Laugh]

There's a pic somewhere on here of where I blew a huge, four-day, load all over my wife's wrinkly soles. Her feet, especially her left sole, was soaked! Cum was all over her feet, the bedspread, and the floor. ; )

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links