Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Ammie's Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs! Big Feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ammie's Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs! Big Feet!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Ammie's FIRST EVER foot scene and footjob. In fact, it was her FIRST shoot of any kind! I love her big tam, strong feet! This is her FULL SCENE. You get her solo foot tease, foot worship and footjob all at a discounted price!

When I saw this tall beauty walk into the Florida studio, I couldn't believe my eyes! OMG! Ammie has NEVER shot for anyone yet - she's brand new. She is 22 years old and has amazing size 9.5 feet! High arches and very tan feet, especially the tops. She has very very long legs and a body to for! She literally got a pedicure just before the shoot so you can just imagine how soft they are. She gave me a serious toejob that almost made me pop early, lol. I recovered and it was a shoot for the ages!

See this clip at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

You can also see her pics and video on my membership site at:

www.fuckedfeet.com

See he get her ass licked at:

www.phillybuttsluts.com

See her pics and video at my membership site at:

www.allanalallthetime.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links