Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Club Girl Cum Drenched Soles HD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Club Girl Cum Drenched Soles HD
Goddesses Own You
Elite Trooper
Member # 49796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddesses Own You   Author's Homepage   Email Goddesses Own You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot New Clip

Watch here--> Bratty Babes Own You

-

I went out to club the other night in West Hollywood and met a super hot Swedish girl. It was 45 degrees and saw she was wearing leggings and boots. I asked her if she was cold and she said she was so naturally I asked if she was wearing pantyhose underneath her leggings. To my shock and surprise she said she was and explained to me its pretty normal for girls wear she is form to wear pantyhose under her clothes for an extra layer. I was immediately turned on. I bought her a few drinks and invited her back to my apartment. I cant believe she agreed and before I know it she was hanging out with me at my place. She took her boots off and I saw she was in sheer nude colored nylons which drove me wild. I asked her if I could rub them and she agreed. I dont know if sh saw my camera on but I had to at least film her feet to watch later on. Rubbing her feet had me rock hard and she seemed not to care so I just went fort it and took out my cock. Once again to my surprise she didn't seem to care so I started to rub my cock on her feet. This hot sweetish girl had me turned on so much that I couldn't help but to blow a huge load all over her nylon soles. She pointed her feet like she wanted it and dint say anything as I drenched her nylon soles. I feel like she was even posing them. I decided just to get some close up shots of her cum drenched feet but surprisingly she rubbed her feet together and rubbed my cum into her own feet. She did mention her feet felt more warm now lol. I turned off the camera before she turned around and went to put on her boots she then gave me hug and left with the cum still on her feet!

Posts: 255 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Putting her cum drenched feet into her boots is hot.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smellypumps
Board Regular
Member # 30110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smellypumps   Email smellypumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
45 degrees out . And that thick creamy load you shot ... Looks like u drained your nuts pretty good for me
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ending of the story along with this... Wow...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
The ending of the story along with this... Wow...

Patrick

Agreed!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links