Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Stormy Evans' Full Scene at Feet of Philly!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stormy Evans' Full Scene at Feet of Philly!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See bombshell, Stormy Evans' FULL SCENE! See her solo foot tease, pose, foot worship, self sucking and a lot of footage and it's discounted, as well!

Stormy Evans is a wild one! She is a really fun girl from Seattle who was visiting Philly recently and I just had to shoot this beauty. She has big feet - size 8.5 and her soles are extremely wrinkled and meaty. Her soles are also very very soft. She has an incredible body and is no stranger to fetish modeling. Check out her huge tits popping out everywhere and her shorts couldn't possibly get any shorter, lol. She's a really fun interview with SELF TOE SUCKING, sole scrunching, toe pointing and toe flexing and she really shows you how WRINKLED her soles really are!! Next, it's time for some classic foot positions! Stormy Evans now wiggles her toes and points her toes in the The Pose Position and with her Feet On The Arm Rest on the couch. Her feet TRULY are YOGA FEET, with her high arches. Lots of sole scrunching and up close looks at her meaty wrinkled soles. She also has so much personality. Smoking hot with HUGE TITS and a great tan body! Man, this girl can talk, lol!! Seriously though, She is a total blast to be around. She can talk about just anything under the sun. As she's yappin away, I'm just licking her bare feet. Her soles are so wrinkled, my tongue almost stops right in the middle. I also love the dimple at the top of her feet, where her soles are especially wrinkled. Great toe spread and I lick her arches, too. I suck each toe and lick in between each one. Here, you can get a great view of her super wrinkled meaty soles. There's something about this girl's feet that drives me crazy! Very high arches and smooth as silk. She loves to talk and she's quite a performer on camera. Lastly, a great Feet In Your Face angle with her meaty soles are in my face with them propped up on the arm rest. I lick her bare feet and you can see her high arches and meaty soles up close. She loves having her feet worshiped. This girl was awesome and I will definitely be shooting her again soon!

See this clip at:

www.feetofphilly.com

You can also see Stormy Evans get tickled at:

www.phillytickling.com

You can also see her pics and video at:

www.fuckedfeet.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links