Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Lil Dee - Jeans, Socks, Bare Feet, Tickling (video)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lil Dee - Jeans, Socks, Bare Feet, Tickling (video)
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
This clip has been available at Bondo's Foot Fetish Video Clips Store for a while now, so pardon the repost. Just wanted to let present and future members of Pose Your Toes know what it's now available in the members section.

(Click the thumbnail for a sample clip)
 -

(Here are some screen caps from the video)
 -

[ November 17, 2008, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's hot and I love her feet toes and everything I see!

And at the same time whoa my computer just used Windows Media player to run it - with the YouTube era, I haven't had Windows Media player run in years.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Copy/paste, for your YouTube viewing pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoHUGsupZLM

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She'd make a non foot guy cum in his pants looking at her feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
She'd make a non foot guy cum in his pants looking at her feet.

Patrick

I second that!! [Smile]
I always enjoy seeing her work and yours too!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa, she sexy [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, there's a lot of Lil Dee going around these boards lately, and I'm lovin' every second of it!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Damn, there's a lot of Lil Dee going around these boards lately, and I'm lovin' every second of it!

I agree; there's no such thing as too much Dee!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:

I agree; there's no such thing as too much Dee!
I'm not a very religous fellow, but amen to that! The more the merrier.

--------------------

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's atttractive and her face & personality make her a great fit for tickling adventures.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

She has the greatest reactions to tickling. She truly loves the sport, maybe not as much as me but who knows. [Wink]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links