Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Little Latina Feet Black Socks Red Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Little Latina Feet Black Socks Red Toes
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by s8r:
mm mmmmm. Patitas tiernitas! they look tiny, soft, and warm. Please describe the scent of those lovely feet. If I was married to her the poor woman would never get any sleep. I would be petting, tickling, and sniffing them all night long followed by abundant footjobs. Is she good at giving those? Is she ticklish? Few feet are as delectable as these little ones !!!

Hard to describe her scent, although it beats every pair of feet I've had. She is ticklish (some days more than others) If you do a search, we have posted a tickle set here, so I hope you enjoy....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics....love her toes!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
I love her petite little feet! Thanks for sharing them.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links