Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Mikayla Miles - barefoot, casual in man's dress shirt (video)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mikayla Miles - barefoot, casual in man's dress shirt (video)
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
There's something really sexy about a woman wearing nothing but a man's dress shirt. What makes it even better is when that woman is Mikayla Miles, as she poses and teases you with her beautiful Amazon bare feet.

>> Sample Clip <<

>> Sample YouTube Clip << (same sample clip, just on my YouTube page)

Full length clip (5min 56sec) is available at Pose Your Toes and at Bondo's Foot Fetish Video Clips.

-

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her soles would make me feel like less of a man, but I'd be so up for it that I wouldn't care.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn loving those soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know she is admired by many, but for me (just me!) she is too bloody big! Gigantor feet. Pretty face though. But really, i cant dig such big stuff.

Ok, i'm gonna say it.

Her feet are too masculine. Steroid, man feet.

There, i did it.

Kudo's to those who like 'em. Sorry, i dont. But i appreciate all tastes.

P.S. Actually, i dont. I was just being nice.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Different strokes for different folks, eh Craigy boy. [Thumbs Up]

I can assure you though, that after seeing her in person that she (and her feet) are 100% feminine, soft and beautiful. I usually prefer small petite feet, but I have made an exception in the case of Mikayla.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Craigy...

You are the first that I've seen to say something like that while being respectful. I commend you for that. Everyone has different tastes...but it's always good to be nice. [Smile]

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Her soles would make me feel like less of a man, but I'd be so up for it that I wouldn't care.

Patrick

"so up for it" - good play on words. [Wink]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links