Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Chloroformed, Bound & Worshipped (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Chloroformed, Bound & Worshipped
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Goddamn that is hot!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
You naughty naughty girl! How many times have I told you not to chloroform girls and tie them up. Well, you DID worship her feet a bit, so I guess that makes it okay.

[Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kick ass post Hailie!!

Wanna kidnap me next? [Blush] [Blush] [Blush]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAILIE
Loyal Member
Member # 32347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAILIE   Author's Homepage   Email HAILIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh boy oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thank you everyone who posted and enjoyed this set of pictures! I had so much fun taking them.. I hope to do more sets like this in the future!!!

As for Mommie.. I would love to!! The only thing is I might be too tired to kidnap you if I drove all the way to Florida! [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.hailies-world.com
www.myspace.com/hailie_
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14099
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14542

Posts: 83 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HAILIE:

As for Mommie.. I would love to!! The only thing is I might be too tired to kidnap you if I drove all the way to Florida! [Smile] [Smile]

[Wink] LOL

[ November 29, 2008, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great post! Her feet are hot~!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hallie, you're way too cute!!! Just a lovely set. correct me if i'm wrong, but it appears as if you're wearing hose... if so... wow!!!!

great set.. you look so cute and lovely and sexy... and as much as she was kidnapped.. you sure caught our attention hard and fast!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yanks2968
Board Regular
Member # 4802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yanks2968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hallie, If you ever did a set where you chloroformed mommie and worshipped her feet that would be off the hook
Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAILIE
Loyal Member
Member # 32347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAILIE   Author's Homepage   Email HAILIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am wearing hose!! Thank you. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
www.hailies-world.com
www.myspace.com/hailie_

Posts: 83 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAILIE
Loyal Member
Member # 32347

Icon 14 posted      Profile for HAILIE   Author's Homepage   Email HAILIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you to everyone for the compliments!

[ December 01, 2008, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: HAILIE ]

--------------------
 -
www.hailies-world.com
www.myspace.com/hailie_

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links