Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles of Silk - Autumn Celebrates Thanksgiving w/ Mashed Potatoes & Stuffing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Autumn Celebrates Thanksgiving w/ Mashed Potatoes & Stuffing
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. This week Autumn makes an appearance in a set that a few members helped pick out. I had told Autumn that she had never done a food shoot before and she started figuring out what kind of Thanksgiving foods she could step in. I mentioned the idea to a few members who I was talking to online and they ALL said they wanted to see mashed potatoes. Easy enough. We decided to add in some stuffing and turkey gravy too, just to get a little something extra in there. I hope you all enjoy and have a good holiday!

Patrick

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love this post Patrick!!
Those who do not care fot feet and food are really missing out on the fun!!

Did you all warm up the food before the shoot? [Tongue]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm, delish! My favorite way to eat.

Thanks for Giving!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy4Soles
Board Regular
Member # 27641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy4Soles   Author's Homepage   Email Crazy4Soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very Yummy...I'm thankfull for all the Soldiers who get to see this set...thanks Patrick...

--------------------
Soles Are The Best

Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck, that's messy. I love it.

I'm hungry.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uksoleman
Board Regular
Member # 31463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uksoleman   Email uksoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't get it...
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We don't celebrate 'Thanks Giving' here but have seen it celebrated many times in many T.V shows and Movies... So Happy Thanks Giving anyway [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links