Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Domination- Karate- Crushing- Worship- FEET! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Domination- Karate- Crushing- Worship- FEET!
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, I hope everyone had a great Turkey day.. I know not all of you recognize Thanksgiving as a holiday so sorry if I offended anyone.. Be sure to check below the photos for my killer cool new clip!!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

If you celebrate Thanksgiving I hope you had a nice holiday!! For your weekend enjoyment I just added a very cool video to my site!! This video is called "A video for Foot Perverts & Foot Slaves" .. My slaves are going to like me cause I'm mad, hot and ready to crush and humiliate! I'm a preppy bitch down deep in my soul and this video shows it.. Watch as I take off my penny loafers and use them as a weapon against a pathetic slave! The action doesn't stop there.. I force him to sniff my hot black socks from time to time but the main course here is forced worship and crushing!! You will see barefeet, stomping in this amazing POV video... We play a little game at the end where I stomp your face 5 times and on the fifth time I allow you to cum but don't you dare cum until I say it's okay!! Watch this clip and you will be a believer in my power!!

Please be sure to show your support and order the full version from my store please!!

NEW VIDEO- (A video for Foot Perverts & Foot Slaves)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)

http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php

I'm running an auction that you must see !! I'm selling a package that you might want to have!! Some shoes, a video, some hose!! One low price!
Click here to bid !!!! You must sign up with ebanned.net to bid...
http://www.ebanned.net/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?category=wclothing1&item=1228239311

I added a new gallery to my website I hope you enjoy it-
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/gallery2007.html

Lots and lots of photos
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108
My huge clip store
http://clips4sale.com/?108
DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

Love,

Brit

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
do you know karate?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Thud] britney, my heart almost stopped when i saw these pics. thanks for another breath taking set of your beautiful feet. that white polish just looks so good on your toes (shutters in ecstasy). i am fully at your service. [Bow Down]
I hope you enjoyed your holiday as well. [Wink]

Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are soooooooo pretty....!!!
Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love the pic your pics are always good.
have you got a new tattoo on your right wrist?

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WHOA! [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
You can kick the shit outta me anytime! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
do you know karate?

Yes I do babe! I have been training most of my life!! I have been learning submission fighting over the last year or so..

Thanks for all the wonderful comments I appreciate them soooo much!!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Britney Sweetstink:
quote:
do you know karate?

Yes I do babe! I have been training most of my life!! I have been learning submission fighting over the last year or so..

ever beat somebody up or even kill a man with your feet?

i'm sure some guys on their death bed might like to go that way [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
quote:
quote:
do you know karate?

No, but I put my stinky feet on one of my mans friends face while his girlfriend sucked him off!! He had a heart attack no joke.. He did survive though...

--------------------

-

imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
do you know karate?

No, but I put my stinky feet on one of my mans friends face while his girlfriend sucked him off!! He had a heart attack no joke.. He did survive though...
wow, how did that come about?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
do you know karate?

hahaha imagine telling a doctor this [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

This actually happened when we first got together..... We walked in on his friend and his girlfriend and they wanted us to watch.. I took off my boot and started rubbing my foot in his face as a joke and what happened was no joke.. He came and had a small heart attack ... He later said he got more excited than he had ever been ..

--------------------

-

imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This actually happened when we first got together..... We walked in on his friend and his girlfriend and they wanted us to watch.. I took off my boot and started rubbing my foot in his face as a joke and what happened was no joke.. He came and had a small heart attack ... He later said he got more excited than he had ever been ..

So i'm guessing he was a foot guy too? lol
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

No he actually wasnt.. He just liked it I guess...

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links