Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Jai - Full Figured Feet (vid clip)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jai - Full Figured Feet (vid clip)
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Like Cinderella, here we have Jai (pronounced "JAY") in an evening gown after an elegant party. Unlike Cinderella though who loses one of her glass slippers, Jai has lost BOTH of her glass slippers, likely on purpose...they're glass, they can't be all that comfortable.

>> Sample Clip <<

The full length clip (5min 19sec) is available at Pose Your Toes and at Bondo's Foot Fetish Video Clips.

-

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those look nice and soft!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really excellent Bondo!! She's rockin', really like her toes! thanks

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with patrick on the softness of her feet. Nice post Bondo [Woot] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Jai's feet are REALLY soft, like laying your head on a down pillow, that kinda softness.

Shelley, that's how I imagine your feet to be judging from your photos. So tender and delicate.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My gosh Bondo!! I agree she has some really soft looking feet! I really liked the shots of your finger tickling down her sole and arch [Drool]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
I really liked the shots of your finger tickling down her sole and arch [Drool]

So did I Mommie, so did I. Now I'm comin' for you...heeheehee!
[Big Grin]

--------------------

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking like pillows there. I'm about to crash on em!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Looking like pillows there. I'm about to crash on em!

It won't work, I tried it. I was comfortable but I couldn't sleep a wink. My heart rate was too high.

[Wink]

--------------------

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
I really liked the shots of your finger tickling down her sole and arch [Drool]

So did I Mommie, so did I. Now I'm comin' for you...heeheehee!
[Big Grin]

I aint skeered - BRING IT ON BONDO!!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links