Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles of Silk - Dani Dare's High Arches on the Stream

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Dani Dare's High Arches on the Stream
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This week Dani Dare is back. These shots are actually from the first set we did, I just didn't post it first because I fell in love with the set I debuted her with a few months ago.

Anyhow, this set was done on a little stream not too far from her house. She started off in flip flops, then went bare. While bare her feet even got a little dirty and of course, wet - something for everyone.

I am also posting a third bonus photo to show off how incredibly high her arches are.

Patrick

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I can see just how high of an arch she has just by looking at them from the 'bottoms up' view!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
I can see as well how high her arches are Patrick, I didn't know you liked arches [Wink] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like everything about feet babe. I'm a soles guy at heart, but I love arches and girls like you, especially, have some awesome toes that keep my hands occupied. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
"Double D" is such a hottie! I love her arches. And so petite too. Great shots Patrick.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I completely understand your sentiment about her, Patrick; a truly playful smile and seemingly sweet nature. I could tell how high her arches were by photo #2 - the shadows gave everything away. Thanks so much!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm, sexy! [Drool]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links