Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles of Silk - Madison's Cat Print Heels (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Madison's Cat Print Heels
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All you shoe lovers are going to like this week's Soles of Silk update as Madison comes to us wearing a sexy pair of cat print high heels.

Earlier in the year Madison was Wu's Feature girl for March '08. (Madison's Feature Set) The same day we shot that set we also did a set with a birthday theme because it was also her birthday. She REALLY REALLY wanted to squish a birthday cake between her toes. No, I am not making this up. That is what she wanted to do and reminded me a few times about getting together to do it.

Birthday Sample 01
Birthday Sample 02

Being it was Madison's birthday and she's always been a great friend and my most dependable model for getting together for regular shoots, I went out and bought her some gifts. I got her a bunch of funky nail polish colors and a gift certificate to a shoe store. I told her to pick something sexy, but she HAD to wear the shoes she picked out in a future set for everyone. Well, she did and here are the samples from this week's set. God I love Madison's feet...

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aww! ,great pics, but come on, show her sexy toes! [Hop]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Madison looking great as always! And bday sample #1 is the good sruff there.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome shots!! [Thumbs Up]
I bet those yellow toenails looked great on her!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice.. i never thought of the second pic before.. that is wicked cool the way you incorp heels and soles and toes. i love it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuktard
BANNED
Member # 32822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuktard         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude? Dude please tell me you ate all of that cake off of her feet! Her feet would make that cake taste like heaven. I would seriously eat every single morsel and then ask for moooooore. keke

--------------------
*Shelley* Beautiful from head to her perfectly decorated toes!

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay. I KNEW I'd be yelled at for not posting toe shots - as always. [Smile] I really didn't get many toe shots with this set because I told Madison that EVERY shot had to have the shoes on her feet or touching them. Plus, being a sole focused site, I tend to do a lot of sole shots. Anyhow, here is one of the best toe shots from the set below.

As for those toes, I know it is hard to tell, but it is actually an neon orange polish. After this set she did a set with orange sherbert in cones. That one will be posted in early 2009, I am sure.

And yes, I licked the cake off her feet on the birthday shoot. That is something she told me I'd be doing. I actually got a cake footprint on my face because she pushed the bottom of her foot on my face. See those photos below as well.

Patrick

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
holy she has amazing feet love to see her soles so bad you are one lucky guy [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The photos are very nice and Madison looks great!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
The photos are very nice and Madison looks great!

You forgot the part about me being one handsome fella... [Laugh] Just kidding my friend, just kidding!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's good to be the king, eh Patrick?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post 
 -

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] OMG MAN YOU ARE SO LUCKY I WISH TO EAT ITH YOU FROM HER SWEETY FEET UHHHHHHH ITS AMAZING WOOOOOOOW SHE IS REAL GODDESS PLZ POST MORE OF HER LOVELY FEET PHOTOS . I CAN NOT FIND WORDS TO TELL YOU WHAT AMAZING SHE IS . I LIKE THAT PHOTO SO MUCH

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go Patrick! Goes to show that you CAN have your cake and eat it too.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well done Patrick!
Please leave a little piece of cacke for me also [Smile]

The Caribbean Bandidos

http://www.darkinfatuation.com

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Way to go Patrick! Goes to show that you CAN have your cake and eat it too.

Well said Bondo!! Well said!!

Patrick - that icing foot print is way awesome too hun! Lucky devil you [Wink] he he he

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links