Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » *Vizzy from AllYouCanFeet guest model*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Vizzy from AllYouCanFeet guest model*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check out this full set of Vizzy the Turkish Princess pedal pumping and wrinkling her perfect soles tomorrow evening on Norcalfeet.com and bring on your New Years' Eve Party early..what a hottie huh?
 -
 -
 -
 -
[Jerkoff] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That feet-out-the-top shot is bloody priceless [Mmm]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
More of Vizzy in the new year!! Great pics!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy shit~! She is awesome~!!! Thanks

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by slavetothesoles:
That feet-out-the-top shot is bloody priceless [Mmm]

I agree. That shot is great! Vizzy also looks great from head to toe in these pics. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gorgeous

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiphopfeet
Board Regular
Member # 19784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiphopfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those feet are just stunning, I could stare at them all day and think of the possibilities I could have with em.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous long toes.
In my opinion she looks more Persian than Turkish.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links