Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » What games have you smashed the fuck out of your controller because of? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What games have you smashed the fuck out of your controller because of?
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SUPER MEAT BOY.....that is all.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Wings of Wor" for the Genesis. There was one level that was just impossible to get past.

"Midnight Club 2" for the PS2. Just like Need for Speed Underground, only worse. Building a huge lead, but instead of doing 8 laps, it's only one lap, going from point to point in the city by any way you choose. And the speed is so fast that you have no choice but to run into a truck or oncoming traffic. I've played both Need for Speed Undergorund 1 and 2 and Midnight Club 1 and 2 and Midnight Club 2 was the worse and most frustrating. But it was so addictive, I kept playing.

"Super Street Fighter IV" for PS3. Playing through story mode wasn't hard. Playing online vs. a human opponent and all he does is crouch in a corner and through projectiles. When you try to approach them to make the fight interesting, they use a dragon punch or similar move to keep you away so they can just sit and throw projectiles. One night I faced 6 opponents who did this and it really pissed me off, I stopped playing for 2 weeks.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't smashed the Wiimote, but Sin and Punishment: Star Successor makes me want to punch babies.

Anyone who says that the Wii lacks hardcore games needs to look at this game. It will kick your butt (unless you're good at bullet hell-type games).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
I haven't smashed the Wiimote, but Sin and Punishment: Star Successor makes me want to punch babies.

Anyone who says that the Wii lacks hardcore games needs to look at this game. It will kick your butt (unless you're good at bullet hell-type games).

Does it kick your butt because motion gaming cannot really keep up with what is on the screen, or is it just hard? I've found that many of the Wii games that you can turn the Wii Remote sideways play a TON better than with the point at the screen and nunchuck combo. Still not sold on this motion gaming stuff.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18272 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Still not sold on this motion gaming stuff.
[/QB]

This is because it is shit.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, pretty much any fighting game. The worst was when I failed to beat Shin Akuma in Street Figher Alpha 3 after my 30th continue...
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot monster
Board Regular
Member # 43093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, going for the platinum and Master Level Difficulty will rip a new asshole out of you. It's that hard and online Co-op missions are even more brutal
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brink on Xbox 360. Online multiplayer is almost impossible as you cannot turn off aim assist. I am constantly fighting for control of the crosshair.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just rented Flashpoint:Dragon Rising then planned on renting Flashpoint:Red River. I played it for 30 mins approx. and am ready to take it back due to it being absolute shit. One of most frustrating games I have played.Ever.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arbor
Board Regular
Member # 19357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arbor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calum1577:
Brink on Xbox 360. Online multiplayer is almost impossible as you cannot turn off aim assist. I am constantly fighting for control of the crosshair.

Actually you can turn off the aim assist, that was the only reason I was able to keep playing the game. I'd tell you how to navigate there, but I don't remember..
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COD Modern warefare 2 multiplayer. Dying 5 times in 10 seconds in just un-fucking-believeable. I actually took that game out of the console and broke it in my hands. I felt like a little bitch after doing that so I felt compelled to buy it AGAIN (I know guys, VER VERY immature of me, I don't tell too many people that story)

Also Ninja Gaiden 2 for xbox360. The very last part of the game you have to fight THREE bosses without being able to save the game. It actually took me 1 month to beat the last part.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would have had to been when I was a kid before most of you were born and I threw the old Intellivision controller on the floor. What game? Who the hell knows it would've been 30 years ago.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KaunNarazu:
quote:
Originally posted by thespoonyone:
battle toads frustrated me to no end

Level 3.....dont even get me started
Level 3 on Battletoads? That was a super hard game. There are TWELVE levels to it and each level got increasingly harder. Wait till you get to Level 11, you will get so pissed you will want to throw your game console out the window. I beat the game but I cheated. I downloaded the NES emulator on my computer and was therefore could save the game whenever I was about to die. That helped me get more and more practice for the harder levels.
Posts: 1194 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kiwisoles
Loyal Member
Member # 45140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kiwisoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I just rented Flashpoint:Dragon Rising then planned on renting Flashpoint:Red River. I played it for 30 mins approx. and am ready to take it back due to it being absolute shit. One of most frustrating games I have played.Ever.

I agree, I didnt even get as far as 30 mins ... absolute shocker ....

--------------------
New Zealand soles lover

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
F-Zero GX. Story Mode on Normal is hard enough, but you HAVE to beat every chapter on Very Hard to unlock all of the AX racers if you didn't have an AX arcade machine nearby (and I read that there were only two in THE ENTIRE DAMN COUNTRY). To this day, I have only unlocked one of those damn AX racers.

And then, to unlock everyone's endings, you have to go through the already difficult Grand Prix mode on Master Class. Some racers are a nightmare to control, so I haven't done this with everyone, either.

I found them quite easy, and I usually suck at games!

No games have made me smash my controller. My brother once did when he was 7, but he was 7.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links