Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet, Rider. In all honesty, I was more looking forward to getting them for in game perks like Hyrule Warriors as I think they unlock exclusive skins/outfits/items. They're read only for some games, like Hyrule Warriors and Read/Write for others. Only thing that really sucks is they can only be written to by one game with one file at a time. Wanna write stats from Smash and then Mario Kart? Well, it erases what's on there. Kinda lame in my view.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFTS   Email CFTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add me to the list of people @ Wu's who have this great game. [Big Grin] ;)
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got some new info in today's Nintendo Direct.

Mewtwo will be available on April 15th for people who registered both versions at Club Nintendo before the deadline on March 31st. Otherwise, everyone else will be able to pay to download it on April 28th.

Additionally, the Brawl veteran Lucas will return as paid DLC in June.

Along with the Mewtwo update will come additional outfits for the Miis, as well as several balance updates.

There is also a character ballot available on the official site for fans to tell Nintendo who they would like to see as additional characters.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rider,

I haven't checked out the character ballot, but these would be some awesome characters - some a high fantasy, but would still be cool:

- Mouser (Super Mario Bros. 2 - US)
- Tingle (Zelda) *Yes, he sucks - I know. LOL
- Majora/Skull Kid (Zelda)
- Nights (Sonic/Nights)
- Dr. Robotnik (Sonic)
- Gilius Thunderhead (Golden Axe)
- Roman Centurion (Altered Beast) *could totally change into the different animals during combat

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The update that includes Lucas has been released early in Japan, ahead of the intended release of tomorrow at 11am EST, and with it, dataminers have found that Roy from Fire Emblem (who was last playable in Super Smash Bros. Melee) and Ryu from Street Fighters are included as playable downloadable characters with the update.

These two had data found a couple of months ago in the 3DS version, but they were just sound files. These are actual videos, and images of the characters, so there is no doubt.

These two, along with Lucas, will more than like be ready for purchase tomorrow.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Well, to the shock of us all, Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 has just been revealed as a new downloadable fighter. Didn't actually think he had a chance, to be frank, and I would have preferred a FF character from a game actually released on a Nintendo platform before him.

There's also to be a special Smash Bros. presentation next month.

--------------------
 -

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

The last of the DLC coming to Smash was shown off today.

Cloud, revealed last month, will release today along with his associated stage Migdar. He will also come with several Mii costumes.

Corrin from the upcoming Fire Emblem: Fates is a new character and will be arriving in February.

Bayonetta, stated to be the winner of the Smash Ballot, will also be joining the fray. She too will be available in February.

Hard to believe that this wild ride is coming to an end.

--------------------
 -

Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

The last of the DLC is now available: Corrin, Bayonetta, and the final batch of Mii costumes can all be purchased and downloaded from the eShop.

I'm having a lot of fun with the new characters, especially Corrin. Since Corrin is perpetually barefoot, I've decided to use the female version if I can help it. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links