Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » World of Warcraft - I Gave In & Went Back

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: World of Warcraft - I Gave In & Went Back
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I played World of Warcraft from 2004-09 pretty regularly - even being the healing lead in the days of vanilla WoW for 40 man raids. I lost many hours of my life to the game, but loved it for the most part.

In 2009 I felt I wasn't enjoying the game as much and did mostly solo gameplay. Eventually I just stopped and let the game pass me by. A few expansions came out and while I would look at the trailers and such, I just didn't feel the need to return.

Well, thanks to watching some YouTube videos last week, my interested was piqued about some of the changes to the original zones I used to love. I can't believe I did it, but I went online and downloaded the game once again and logged in for the first time in 6 years.

Everything is so casual-friendly now. I made a Worgen Warlock and have gotten to level 41 in 3 days - not even playing all day. That used to take some serious playtime back in the day. I guess they don't want people lingering around low level content now. I can see the logic in that, but it just feels off. Not in a bad way, but not in a good way. Just off...

So, does anyone else play WoW? I wouldn't be opposed to playing with some of you if so. Not sure how all the cross server stuff works yet as that was never a thing back when I used to play. I'm still getting used to a lot of that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links