Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Movies/Television » Captain America - CIVIL WAR

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Captain America - CIVIL WAR
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, yes and yes. Another successful MARVEL movie [Thumbs Up] . When you see a hero vs villain movie, it's pretty much cliche nowadays with all the good-guy vs bad-guy films out there where hardships, struggle are overcome usually in some form of revenge. With superhero vs supervillain, the added discovery and exploitation of new found powers are added with today's awesome visual effects. One sided because the viewer is in the angle of the protagonist who is usually the hero.

Now when you have Superhero vs Superhero, an evolutionary step is taken cinema-wise. Constantly WOWed by predictable and UNPREDICTABLE scenes mashed in some fantasmic visual frenzy where back-to-back good-powers vs good-powers are stretched to amazing limits! [Thud] I'm blabbering, but I would call this is the closest thing a guy would come to multiple-orgasm [Laugh] lol.

Some emotional parts tied into the story so its good for fans and non-fans alike meaning it's good for the whole family, something even your missus or girlfriend will enjoy. Don't let this paragraph turn you off guys, you are not wasting any money seeing this on the big-screen.

[Nut Kick] "WATCH IT!!! [Nut Kick] - and post your comments below of your views if you did or didn't like it. I'm interested in your opinions [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually wait for these to come out on BluRay, movies theaters in the U.S. are so expensive nowadays.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked this all around. Black Panther was the man. The Winter Soldier was the man. I even liked Falcon, which I wasn't too into thus far in the Marvel Universe. Spider-Man was cool and I want to see more. Ant Man was great as well. Great character work all around.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen this twice already now. Absolutely loved it. Cap was a beast in it.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links