Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Movies/Television » Game of Thrones

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Game of Thrones
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a sorta Newbie. I've never seen an episode up until about March-April-ish of this year and semi-binged it over a month-and-a-half to 2 month period. I'm now up to date. I'm sorta glad I waited as some of these dramatic cliff hangers would've been unbearable to wait another week, let alone another season.

Funny, a friend of mine said he liked Sophie Turner and I just started watching season one. I was like WTF?!?? Sansa Stark? I was like "Get the Fuck outta here, she's a little shit brat who needs a good boot up the....!" [Mad] on the flip of that around half way through season 4 I was starting to raise one eyebrow saying to myself "yeah Sansa" lol [Laugh]

Although my favorite chick of the series is Robs wife Talisa, Dang she was a hottie [Woot]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TexasFootParties
Board Regular
Member # 51513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TexasFootParties   Author's Homepage   Email TexasFootParties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, a lot of people hated Sansa early on and they gave us some good reasons too, but you have to start with a character somewhere, and maybe more toward one end of a spectrum if you plan to show evolution and change later. She's come a long way.

--------------------
Multiperv at Texas Foot Parties
Helping to make foot fun happen
www.TexasFootParties.com

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hated how they butchered the entire series with the last 4 episodes. It's like they killed a Culture. I'm thinking of re-watching it again barr the last 4 episodes. It's a pretty awesome series as far as I can remember

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links