Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Movies/Television » Anyone seen the Thor:Ragnarok Movie yet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone seen the Thor:Ragnarok Movie yet?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna see it tomorrow morning. It got great reviews so I guess I'll see it for myself. What do you think of it?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just went out with my dad to catch it after work. What did you think? Not what I expected, which made it better than I figured it would be.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen it twice already. I thought it was a fun film. Not a top five MCU film in my opinion, but I think it is the best of the three individual Thor films. It had a different feel than the previous two in the sense that it felt more like a Guardians of the Galaxy film to me.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done.Yeah @BareSoles84,Did remind me of Guardians too or at least have the feel. The sarcasm Hemsworth delivers is on point [Big Grin] . The chick/Valkyrie they meet up with, I think it's her kick ads attitude that's made her super hot.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links