Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 126)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot hot heat - goodnight goodnight
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feist "1234"

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Nobody told Me" by John Lennon.
[Cry] Nobody told John he would be shot shortly after this song was released!

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dethklok

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Digital Sea" and "Firebreather" by Thrice.

They're two songs from their new album out later this month. I'm so excited; they're my favorite band. You guys should check it out:

www.myspace.com/thrice

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
dethklok

[Thumbs Up]

me, i'm not - nine inch nails

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Systematic Death" from CRASS covered in an acoustic version with congas by Jeffrey Lewis.

[Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trash-The New York Dolls
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There There....Radiohead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs1DX32t38c

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the beta band - its not too beautiful
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Imaginary Friend - Reel Big Fish

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Dead Life" by Dog Day.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trent
Major Player
Member # 25408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rush: Armor and Sword.

Amazing song from their new album Snakes & Arrows. I saw them at Madison Square Garden during my NY trip... surreal!

--------------------
CLICK HERE for my barefoot beauties web album!!!

-

Posts: 125 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A jazz song on the internet radio station I'm listening to.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

ac/dc - its a long way to the top
  This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links