Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 192)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AJ Styles Theme Song from TNA

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"No Alibis" --- ERIC CLAPTON

"Don't give me no alibis
No untrue stories you're trying to justify
Don't want no alibis
Just another reason for another lie"

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
For Earth Below - Robin Trower

Now, that's a flashback!

I'm rehearsing with a new band and I have "Love Her Madly" by The Doors stuck in my head.

There is very little for the guitar to do in that song. I have no problem laying-out but the sound could use some support in a live situation.

I'll figure something out.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All you need is love from the Across the Universe soundtrack.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ween > Happy Colored Marbles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1YcJOb-VV8&feature=related

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Don't Care buy Apocalyptica

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CRAP!!! Heard this song right after Happy Colored Marbles and I boy am I glad.

Mr. Richard Smoker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYEO_WZUGcY&feature=related

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Tonight" DJ Quik
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old Man
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Dream On by Aerosmith

--------------------

Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Zoom" - The Commodores

"I wish the world were truly happy, living as one......."

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Treasure Hunt" Panacea
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own--- U2

--------------------

Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maneater by HALL & OATES
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

"Bust a move" Young MC
I don't even like this song

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links