Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ran (so far away) by a flock of seagulls

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now playing in my head (and earphones): Grateful Dead, "Viola Lee Blues" from 2/2/68.
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Photograph" by Def Leppard. I was thinking of any song and didnt realize that Photograph was playin in my head.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Rambling Man" by the Allman Brothers.

Hey mystik, since you just brought up Def Leppard, I'll mention that last night on the weekly heavy metal radio show that I listen to, they informed that Def Leppard will be touring America this summer on a double bill, co-headlining the tour with Bryan Adams! Not only that, but apparently the concerts are going to exclusively take place in minor league baseball stadiums! I found that whole thing rather odd myself, but interesting nonetheless.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peanut
Board Regular
Member # 5845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peanut   Email peanut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marilyn Manson " Cake and Sodomy "
"waitress get down on your knees..."

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really?? Damn I gotta find a way to go. Thanks for lettin me know Calico, Ima go look that up right now.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
S.O.D. "Free Dirty Needles"

Hey Peanut, I just had that one going earlier! Now that brings back memories.........

By the way its "White trash, get down on your knees" New to manson?

The more you see, the angrier you will get......

Hey Calico, will they be playing the comedy clubs? LOL!!!!

Vasduten, that sound like Les Claypool. "We live in a world,
where everythings exactly how it seems.
We live in a world,
where all you have to do is sit around and dream.
About the things that make you happy.
About the things that make you smile.
Lay back.... relax....Apathies back in style"

[ March 15, 2005, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Neo ]

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peanut
Board Regular
Member # 5845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peanut   Email peanut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooop! got me there [Laugh] that came from a night of drinking out w/ the guys and and giving the girl at Denny's a hard time, didn't even realize I did that [Blush] . 1 cent draft night,50 miles away from home,and a van full of guys. alot of stupid things came out of those days.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Dragostea Din Tei" by Haiducci.
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bittersweet, by Big Head Todd & the Monsters!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul Oakenfold--- Ready, steady, go.
Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Government Mule --- 30 days.
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Government Mule --- Bad li'l doggie.
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Robin Trower --- Manic depression.
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Van Halen --- Everybody wants some.
and...
Nails --- 88 lines about 44 women.

[ March 24, 2005, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links