Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 253)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  250  251  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Here's That Rainy Day". It's from the musical "Carnival in Flanders".

I'm sure you wish to quickly skip past this; PLEASE DON'T SKIP.

This is an historic version by Wes Montgomery - a Jazz icon.

You'll be broadened by this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iVgONy8kMY

This has been in my head for days. There's another one that keeps coming up, as well. I may share it but the background is painful.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donna Summer's "She Works Hard for the Money."
I'm not a girl but I do work hard for the money.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had some drinks and some memories. PM me if there are questions.

Pat Metheny, (it's just) Talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfXDzyT5dwg

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kiss the Sky - Jason Derulo
http://youtu.be/iD2ZdvcRPWg

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Snortin' Whiskey And Drinkin' Cocaine"-Pat Travers Band

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never Be Like You - Plume
http://youtu.be/Ly7uj0JwgKg

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Old Days" by Chicago
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
"Brain Damage" & "Eclipse" by Pink Floyd.

I just didn't have the heart to separate them.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Difficult to separate anything on that album; feels very much like a single musical entity.

Been on a bit of a Pink Floyd/Dave Gilmour jag lately and it got into my head, too.

Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Migos - Bad and Boujee

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judgement Day-Van Hagar!!
[Nut Kick]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Loved the song when it came out but it passed into the fog of so many other songs that came afterward. Can't get it out of my head for more than a week.

As for the video, it was the Marquis de Sade who decided to put performers in such a predicament.

Great tune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQrZzUs2MbM

Gary Lewis & the Playboys.

"Count Me In"

Jerimiah
Loyal Member
Member # 48783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerimiah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chop Suey! - System of a Down

--------------------
Kathulu

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's to You_Dio for the album Strange Highways

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Didn't realize I posted so much here in the last year; thought that there would be more contributions here.

This one has been playing in my head all day - especially while at work...I just hate my job. "What Am I Doing Hanging 'Round":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSYJDNSUkN8

Another worthy tune would be "Pleasant Valley Sunday".

Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a two-song playlist that is alternating between PDA (Interpol) and Warped (Morbid Angel). Go figure.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  250  251  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links