Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE TUBES....MONDO BONDAGE.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Grateful Dead (again)--"Viola Lee Blues" from 2/2/68.
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh yes... gotta love the Tubes... good one!

Always liked "Don't touch me there" ;-)

The Dead is always good too, 2x4... Listened to "Althea" just the other night.

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harry Belafonte - "Jump in the Line (Shake Shake Shake Senora)"

We're having a birthday party for my daughter this weekend and we're going to have that song playing for the limbo game. I just downloaded it to burn on a cd and now its stuck in my head! It was great in the movie "Beetlejuice" come to think of it...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I Wanna Be Sedated" by The Ramones.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Slit your Guts" by Cryptopsy.

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For The Love of God - Steve Vai
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HALLELUJAH from jeff buckley

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Double Team, by Tenacious D.
Jack Black and Kevin Gaas are awesome! Great stuff it is!
"Me, me and KG, talkin' bout Sex Supreme, we likes to cream dreams...
have you ever been worked on, by two guys who are hot for your snatch?
That's what we're offering.
here we come, it's me and KG naked... out of the side hatch.
You smell the oils and perfumes, and incense!
Having sex with me and KG, now you're talking double team... supreme!"

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Essence, by Lucinda Williams!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Aaron & Marie, by American Analog
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Canadian Dream, by Sam Roberts
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wild Thing - The Troggs
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

I Wanna Be Adored, by Stone Roses
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
"Us and Them" by Pink Floyd.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Awesome song! I like Time the best. [Woot]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links