Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » Percentage Genre

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Percentage Genre
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My music taste swings to whatever depending on my mood. If I had a "genetic" music make up (per-se) of what I am. It would be...

60% - 60s to today of Pop Music
15% - Hip Hop/Rap
10% - R&B
10% - Rock (all sub genres included)
2% - Retro gaming tunes
1% - TV show themes/commercials
2% - Other

What's your music percentage of your favourite music by genre?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Percentage i am not too sure about, would just be speculation, but my favorite genres are:

Hardrock, rock, metal and lots of sub-genres except for death metal, most speed, doom, growl and Satanic.
Such as Thin Lizzy, Deep Purple, Motörhead, ACDC, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin and many more.
Grunge, most of it.
Punkrock, open for most of it there as well.

But even reggae, disco and pop music.

The things that i have a hard time listening to is most of the MTV music, gangsta, rap and there´s too few good bands today then during the 60´th up to 20´th century something. After that i think it´s been a huge dip overall in good music produced.

Actually, same opinion of mine goes for the gaming and movie industry for some sad and odd reason.
Why that is, but it´s a subjective opinion of course now, i can only speculate in.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links