Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Wu's Feet Links Columns » COLUMN POSTED - Help & Advice Wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COLUMN POSTED - Help & Advice Wanted
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So yeah, I'm a little spent these days since getting some more job duties at work. Just using this month's blog to reach out to all of you with some ideas, questions, concerns, and appeals for help moving forward.

http://wusfeetlinks-columns.blogspot.com/2016/04/help-advice-wanted.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick,

You have done a terrific job of trying to keep the site fresh and with great content.

I fully understand how work commitments keep you from your other passions. I amin the same boat!

Thank you for your hard work and dont feel you need to kill yourself meeting deadlines...your work has been noticed and appreciated...but we dont want you getting burned out and resenting the site!

Its ok if there are a delay in some features. Maybe for more lengthy items,move it to quarterly instead of monthly, etc.

Thanks again for taking the helm when the site seemed to be heading into the abyss!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Hey Patrick,

You have done a terrific job of trying to keep the site fresh and with great content.

I fully understand how work commitments keep you from your other passions. I amin the same boat!

Thank you for your hard work and dont feel you need to kill yourself meeting deadlines...your work has been noticed and appreciated...but we dont want you getting burned out and resenting the site!

Its ok if there are a delay in some features. Maybe for more lengthy items,move it to quarterly instead of monthly, etc.

Thanks again for taking the helm when the site seemed to be heading into the abyss!

Thanks for the compliments. I'll see what turns up with people who might be interested in doing some items. I do, in fact, enjoy this though. I just don't like being behind and looking like I don't care about the site anymore.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links