Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Wu's Feet Links » Wu's Feet Links Interviews » INTERVIEW POSTED - Red-X

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: INTERVIEW POSTED - Red-X
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone! It's a few days late and wasn't the one I was expecting to get for this month, but I'm pleased to announce that the August interview has been published. It's with none other than Red-X!

I sent this interview out a few months ago with the understanding that it would take a while to get it back. The Feetosopher promised he'd meet with Red-X later in the year and have her do it. He also mentioned that he'd have to translate it into English before sending it over to me. Well, all that has been done and now we're all able to know just a little bit more about this awesome red haired vixen!

Enjoy!

http://wusfeetlinks-interviews.blogspot.com/2015/08/red-xs-interview.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it took much longer than I and RED-X had expected initially, for a variety of reasons which would be boring to explain.. please accept my own and RED-X's apologies for the delay!
The all-important thing is that now we all have a chance to get to know EVERYTHING about this unique barefoot beauty, who has been wearing shoes only in very few occasions in the last 12 YEARS.. including in winter! [Thud]
I would like to thank Patrick a lot for giving me the chance to interview my top-model and beloved friend RED-X on his behalf.. and I warmly recommend to read the interview! [Wink]
All the best from Italy! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again and no worried on the time taken. Like I said, I didn't expect it for this month anyhow. It was a nice little surprise to see that you had it wrapped up. I'm sure people will enjoy it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links